Saturday, July 12, 2008

Review - Dimitri James Skinn Cleanser / Mask


This gentle yet highly effective deep pore cleansing mask utilizes the latest in micro-sponge technology to pull trapped dirt, pollution and excess oils from pores without dehydrating the skin.

This is a great cleanser, I love the texture and smoothness, it's not runny or clumpy, and it doesn't sting or strip your skin. It's also a cleansing mask so you leave it on for a little while and then rinse it off. It certainly does its work while it's on there! After a day at the beach, I used this cleanser and it pulled all the sandy dust and grime of Coney Island off my face, and it felt smooth and clean. Even right after sun exposure my skin didn't feel tight or dry, and I just needed a teensy bit of moisturizer after use, which is amazing because I usually need to put on a few layers after a day like that. Living in the city, I love the idea of a product that can pull the muck and gunk from my skin after a day walking around in the smoggy streets!

No comments: