Friday, July 11, 2008

Review - Votivo Creme Brulee candle

Votivo aromatic candles in Creme Brulee. Transform your home into your very own paradise island. Get swept away every time you light one of Votivo's hand poured scented candles.

I received this candle as a birthday gift a week ago, and it is by far one of the best smelling candles I've ever had. It's so clean burning and lasts, so the box says, for over 50 hours. Votivo makes so many scents I can't possibly list them all, but to name a few: black ginger, amber, cedar & sage, and deep clover. I've opened the box to a few (they sell them in the store Ricky's here in New York City) and they all smell so delicious you almost want to scoop the wax out and eat it (although I don't recommend doing that!). The creme brulee is so awesome smelling, I hate to put it out and have been lighting it every day. An added bonus: they come in a beautifully embellished box you can keep and use to store little things like jewelry.

No comments: