Sunday, July 27, 2008

Review - Frizz-Ease Curl Around Style-Starting Daily Shampoo



Reawakens and invigorates your natural curl patterns for shapely styling results *Specially developed with a curl-enhancing complex, targeted moisturizers and frizz-fighting silicone *Moisturizes and smoothes the hair cuticle *Keeps curls glistening and ready to resist frizz in any weather *Gentle enough for everyday use *Safe for color-treated hair

There's three components to this product line: shampoo, conditioner, and serum. I'll blog about each separately, but I used two of them together each time I tried the samples--the shampoo and the conditioner. On one of the hottest, most humid (73%) days of our heat wave, I used these two products then let my hair air-dry . . . then slept on it! I figured this was one way to see if they really did as promised. They did. I was amazed to wake with smooth hair under such conditions. My hair is fine, but processed from frequent color treatments and daily shampooing, blow-drying, and styling products. I'll share a secret with you: My friend convinced me to start air-drying only. What a difference. Naturally, I had to figure out how to shift my schedule for this, but it's worth it. My hair now looks fuller, shinier, and just looks good all day. A shake, finger-raking, or light brushing puts it back in order if it gets mussed. Combined with the Frizz-Ease products, my hair is looking better than ever.

No comments: