Sunday, July 27, 2008

Review- Chi Organics Olive Nutrient Therapy Treatment Paste

Olive Nutrient paraben free Treatment Paste with Certified Organic Essential oils, Natural oils and a special complex of extracts will treat and replenish dry, damaged, overworked and color treated hair with proper elements needed to moisturize and reconstruct. Hair will feel soft with illuminating shine.

I’m completely in love with this product. My hair is color-treated. Because it grows so fast, I have to use color around every three weeks. The texture has been dry and even brittle, as you might imagine. From the first time I used this product, my hair not only felt like unprocessed hair, but looked great (full and shiny) rather than flat as you might think a product with olive oil might make it (thin, fine hair). I’ve even used it three days in a row and it still didn’t go flat. Word-of-mouth is important, and I started talking this one up with my friends immediately.

Amanda S. Says: Everything that Joyce said, and more. I am so addicted to this fantastic stuff. I just got this crazy new haircut with super super short bangs and it has about a thousand layers in the back, and this conditioner tamed it in this humid horrible weather and it's so sleek and shiny, I ADORE THIS STUFF! I have used it all week and I'm loving it so much I'm going to have to run out and get more, it's one of the best conditioners I've used and I love the texture of it and the natural ingredients.

No comments: