Saturday, July 19, 2008

Review- Skinn Dimitri James Olive & Enzyme Rich Balm Cleanser and Deep Cleansing Mask

Rich in Polyphenols and skin resurfacing enzymes, this water-free, super-rich, night-time cleansing balm is the ultimate skin luxury. First, it dissolves dirt, makeup, daily grime, pollution and dead skin cells. Orange oil works to purify, while a new high-tech bio-engineered enzyme resurfaces for the cleanest skin ever! Apply as a mask for the ultimate super smoothing, resurfacing, deep pore cleansing treatment. $15 for 2 oz., $24 for 4 oz.


I've used this balm as both a cleanser and a deep cleansing mask and I loved it both ways. My favorite thing about this cleanser is the smell. The orange oils make it smell like a Push-up pop from the Good Humor truck when I was a kid. If you don't know what a Push-up is, you haven't lived. As I've mentioned a few hundred times, I have very dry skin. It was totally soothed by this creamy cleanser. In addition to imparting moisture, it removed every trace of dirt and make-up. And the price is awesome. I have the 2 oz. size and from the amount you need to use, I'd say it's going to last me a minimum of 25 washes. The ingredients list is chock full of good for your skin things like calendula, olive oil, orange fruit oil and beta carotene. I recommend this as a PM must for anyone with normal to dry skin.
Joyce says:
After using this product as directed for a week, I was impressed. The texture of my skin has improved. It wasn’t bad before this product, but it definitely improved. My skin is softer, and has a more even appearance. When I put makeup on whether cream, liquid, or mineral powder, my complexion is one I’m pleased to show off. I like the menthol feeling and the tinier grains that exfoliate. I even spread it down my neck and décolletage and saw a difference in those areas, as well. I give Skinn a big thumbs-up.

No comments: