Thursday, July 3, 2008

Review - Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops



Cellufirm Drops $25.00

Firm, tighten and smooth aging skin with this daily or overnight serum that is safe for all over the face and eye area. Plumping Collagen and Elastin, moisture retaining Hyaluronic Acid, antioxidant Vitamin E and mineral rich Seaweed Extract are the active ingredients that preserve the skin’s tone, moisture levels and elasticity.


CitySlicker Says:


I have been using this for 2 weeks also. I put this on in the AM & PM. I think this is the first anti-aging product I have used that resembles a Shamrock Shake. It's a lovely minty color. What's amazing is what's packed inside. I immediately feel a tightening when I first apply it. It was different than when you use a cleanser and it dries you out and it's tight. When I initially put it on I noticed a tight feel but as the days have gone on, I don't notice it, so I feel like my face has adjusted to the firming feeling or tightening. What I can see is the tiny fine lines around my eyes seems to be hold makeup really nicely, no riding in the lines by days end.

So these little drops are working nicely for me.. The price is RIGHT! So even though you may not be the next contestant to be called you can click on over and get your own. I really recommend a look for anyone who needs a little boost that isn't going to put you in the poor house.. I will be continuing to use the Mario regimen. I am a believe, great products don't have to cost a lot!

No comments: