Saturday, July 12, 2008

Review - Jelly Pong Pong Supermodel Stain


There's nothing emaciated about this deeply pigmented cream colour. Use our Supermodel Stain to smudge onto cheeks or tap onto lips for a very exciting wash of colour. Comes in a sexy crimson compact with mirror for added convenience. Beautifully scented, the long lasting formula holds through all skin types.Bonus : Contains castor seed oil & beeswax for their moisturizing properties. Also enables you to achieve a smooth, even application. $19.00

I think this stain is very practical. I have often used my lipstick as a blush in the past and this is made to be used for both the cheeks and the lips. It does apply very easily and it looks very natural but not too natural. I want some improvement for the $. It does have some lasting power. I am a person who needs to reapply any lip product within a few hours or so. I am not a smoker so it is not gettting transferred to cigarettes - I guess I am just very rough on lipstick, etc. This will last on me for maybe 4 hours - sometimes less. So I am reapplying it less often than I normally would need to. If you prefer a deeper shade you can easily attain that depth with a second or third dab of the stain. I do like to apply a tiny bit extra for the evening. . . makes me feel a little more daring. The price is about the usual for such products and because you really don't need much it will last for a while and you will get your money's worth.

No comments: