Friday, August 1, 2008

Review - Space.NK enrapture body balm


Asian plant extracts protect the skin against dehydration while shea butter, cocoa butter and other moisturising oils leave the skin soft and supple. Fragranced with a sensual blend of tuberose, ylang ylang, blackcurrant bud and orange blossom.
$30.00 200ml


I have been using this body balm for over a week now and I must say it does leave my skin very hydrated, soft, silky, and so smooth. It has shea butter and cocoa butter along with the other mositurizing ingredients and the combination works wonders for my skin. It claims to protect the skin from dehydration and I believe that claim. The one exception that gets through that protection is my monster dog. He is in love with the scent - if I even put a drop on in a room 2 rooms away from him -- he majically appears. He is not content to just smell it -- he tries to lick it. Sometimes he succeeds leaving me running for an extra wash wherever he got me. Then after applying it I need to close the door to the room I am in. Once I am safe the balm is allowed to work and it does do its job. Luckily, the fragrance does not affect other dogs the same way or I would be in big trouble. Skip just might be a enrapture addict. I try to put it on just before leaving for work which does not allow my pooch time to smooch it all off of me. The scent is different from any I have used before and it is a tad bit stronger than I am used to. If you like tuberose, ylang ylang, black currant bud, and orange blossom - you will be enraptured by the scent. The fragrance has lasting power and will remain with you for the time it remains on. It fades later in the day -- which is to be expected of any scented cream. Actually the cost seems a little high -- but, believe me, you don't need a lot for it to work. It will last longer for me when I make sure my little monster is not able to get at me when I apply it.

No comments: