Friday, August 15, 2008

Review -Face Atelier Lipstick


Seal it with a kiss, using FACE atelier’s high performing lipsticks, available in matte, satin or frost finishes. Pure colours that endure the test of time. Twenty-seven shades in seven colour collections.$20.00 each 4 g/.14 oz Also -- Samples available @ $1.00 each

My selection is Candy Floss as shown above. Believe me, it is not easy to choose just one color. They have one of the best selections I have seen. It glides on very easily and I find it stays in place for quite a while. I am one of those people who wears through lipstick quickly. This needed to be touched up every 3 or 4 hours and that is pretty remarkable for me. I kid you not -- it might be every hour or 2 usually. The color is pretty true to their color chart and they have them broken down by different categories. I love the frosts, pinks, and mauves the best. It is a bit more than I usually like to pay. However, I am reapplying it less often so I think it may end up costing less than usual in the long run. I need only one coat to achieve the look I like. Also, if you prefer -- buy some samples @ $1 each to determine which ones are truly best for you and your coloring. I think you will return to buy the regular size one you have tried this lipstick.

No comments: