Saturday, August 23, 2008

Review - John Frieda Luxurious Volume Conditioner

Damage caused by styling and environment stress creates "pores" inside the hair, reducing its density The patented technology used in the formulation of Luxurious Volume Full Splendor™ Conditioner penetrates all hair types, restoring fullness while it strengthens strands from the inside out and lifts hair for healthy volume that starts at the root. Weightlessly conditions only where needed with a specialized conditioning formulation that leaves hair soft, silky and full-bodied.

Quite simply John Frieda Luxurious Volme Conditioner does all that it claims. It is quickly absorbed by my hair and I leave it in for several minutes while I finish showering and then return to wash it out. Your hair is left so soft and full of body that you can feel the difference right away. Usually when I am left with soft hair like this-- it feels like I have less body than usual -- NOT TRUE with this. I need to run out and buy the rest of this line. I bought this as the coupon on the product tempted me. You can find it almost anywhere -- I discovered it at Walmart. The price is very reasonable for such a hard working product. I say hard working as my hair is very fine and thin -- always has been. . . and this actually worked by making it feel thicker and as though I actually have some body in the hair. It is definitely up there with my top favorites for my hair. You cannot go wrong with this product.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - thanks for sharing! I've been wanting to try this since I saw this awesome ad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC0FpR-jxZY

None said...

Hope you are able to find it with the $1 coupon attached to it. As I said it was in Walmart for me. I hope you are as happy with the results as I am.

None said...

Hope you are able to find it with the $1 coupon attached to it. As I said it was in Walmart for me. I hope you are as happy with the results as I am.