Sunday, August 3, 2008

Review - Myrabelle Mascara Shield




Use under TOP and BOTTOM eyelashes to avoid mascara dabs and smudges

I was a little hesitant about the necessity of a product like this because I have been using mascara for years and rarely if ever seem to make a grave eye poking smear across the skin surrounding my eyes. But I gave it a shot for 5 days and i realized that when I used it, I got mascara much more at the base of my lashes than I had been before, and it made my lashes look a lot thicker and seem to give it more staying power, and of course also did what it said, it stopped me from sleepily smudging mascara onto my under eye or eyelid when trying to apply it. It's a cute idea and it definitely made my lashes look fuller.

Deedlejuse says:
My lashes are naturally quite dark, and thick even though I have blond hair. So I generally don't put mascara on my lower lashes. I always feel like it makes the lashes underneath look too pronounced, and it makes me feel kind of weird. After using the Mascara Shield I now believe that the look I was actually achieving before was just clumpy mascara. When I use the Mascara Shield I noticed a world of difference. My lashes now look lightly darker, and not messy. It definitely reduces the risk of me smearing mascara under my eyes. It might not sound like something worth wasting time with, but honestly I noticed a vast improvement in the ease of application, and it makes your eyes look great.

CitySlicker Says:
Just like Deedlejuse mentioned, I too don’t usually use mascara on my lower lashes. When I do I don’t have a problem with application. Testing out the mascara shield allowed me to easily apply to my lashes; it’s easy to use and effective. I found that I didn’t have to be as careful when applying. I think anyone could benefit from using a mascara shield and I truly think makeup artists could reap the benefits too.

No comments: