Saturday, August 30, 2008

Review - Marc Anthony Simply Straight - Instant Straightening Cream

Salon perfected by World Champion Hair Stylist and Professional Hair Expert Marc Anthony with his trademarked Moisture Gloss formula.Instant Straightening Cream smoothes waves and curls with silk fiber and silicone that stretch and lock in smoothness while delivering heatprotection and shine. Protects color. Stretches frizzy curls into shiny, straight hair. Repels humidity and prevents heat damage. 8.3 oz $7.99

This is another of Marc Anthony's products that has proved its worth to me. I do have naturally curly hair but prefer a smoother less curly curl than I have. This cream does it for me. It holds the curliness to a minimum while protecting my hair from the frizzies and as a bonus, it actually seems to enhance the body to my hair. It does not dry out my hair in the process but it does give my hair some shine. I have found this to be a winner for me. I have lucked out in finding this in local stores for less than this website and have gotten it on sale. Last time it was a great BOGO free sale. If you can find it locally you avoid the S + H charges also.

No comments: