Sunday, August 31, 2008

Review - Alterna Caviar Radiant Smooting Lotion


Caviar Anti-Aging Radiant Smoothing Lotion is a hybrid styling lotion that provides versatile control and radiance for perfect thermal styling and finishing, ideal for all hair types $30.00
.
I always use a smoothing lotion and this is an expensive one; I can’t live without them. This pumps out in a thin thread and has no scent. I use about 2 pumps worth for my shoulder length hair. I find that since using the caviar shampoo, conditioner and styling products my hair is free from build up (can you believe that) and feels smooth and healthier It's shiney and has less frizz. My overall opinion is that I am going through this fast and the container is small. It's only 1.7 oz, so for the $$ I think it works really well. But when I head in for a new bottle I will probably go back to my Pureology Nanoglaze. If you are in the market for something new this does a nice job, it’s non greasy and causes no build up. It smoothes out my locks and makes them shinier too.

No comments: