Sunday, August 3, 2008

Review- Cor Soap by Plank Designs

The core starting point beauty of Cor’s skincare line is that all of our products contain the patented formula of nano-silver with silica and all of our ingredients are derived from natural sources. It removes make up, and has been shown to even out the skin tone, reduce the appearance of sun spots and pore size, maintain the skin’s natural moisture factor, visibly reduces the signs of aging, and protect against the hazardous effects of the sun. The ingredients in Cor soap are all natural. $125, trial size $12

Cor soap is the first soap I've ever used that imparts sunscreen on the skin. I find that so cool. After all, a girl can never get enough sunscreen! It also has silver in it which is a great anti-bacterial. This soap has a lower PH than most bar soaps so it cleans without stripping your skin. They say to lather your face and leave it on for 2 minutes but I guess my skin is too sensitive for that because I couldn't take it. I'm fine using it if I wash it off like a regular soap. Cor soap is expensive, no doubt, but if you saw the little sliver I got that I've been using for about 3 weeks, you'd believe them when they say that a regular bar lasts 6-9 months. When you consider that you'll only have to buy this soap 2 times a year at most, the price seems more reasonable.

No comments: