Sunday, August 10, 2008

Review - Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs And Rosewater


A refreshing, hydrating mist to use anywhere anytime. Formulated simply with fragrant Herbal Extracts and Rosewater for a pleasant, pick me up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Spray your day and night creams for a boost of hydration or use it to set make-up or spray on dry hair throughout the day. Safe for all skin types, gentle, non-irritating.
Good for All Skin Types
4oz. - $7.00
8oz. - $12.00

Wow, do you want to try something really refreshing on your face? If so, this is it!! Look no further. It is a light mist that provides a great boost loaded with the hydration it promises. It can be used on your bare skin and it gives it a little zing. It can be used over any creams with the same effects. It can be used over your make up and it does help set the make up for you while feeling quite refreshing at the same time. I found it hard to believe that you can spray the same refresher for your face onto your hair -- but it does seem to help. I don't get the pick me up feeling on my hair. . . but it does seem revived. I love the energy it seems to apply to my face. Anything that feels this good is worth the investment which is very reasonable. You get your money's worth with the many different uses.

No comments: