Sunday, August 31, 2008

Review - Alterna Caviar Rapid Repair Spray



This supercharged finishing spray helps prevent split ends and adds moisture to the hair. $28.00

I got a tremendous deal on a slew of hair products at a local salon a couple of weeks ago, 50% off. I couldn’t resist trying more of the Alterna Caviar line that I love so much. 9 out of 10 days I use an iron on my hair so when the stylist recommended this spray I jumped at the potential for smoother healthier locks. This bottle is small and potent. I gave my hair a once over and I am ready to rock. I did initially try using a lot more but quickly noticed that it made my doo greasy looking. I got a great shiney finish and this totally tames my unruly frizzies. I was told that I could use throughout the day but for the price of $28, it’s a once a day product for me. I insist that I don’t become dependent upon this for the simple price factor... It’s got a great light floral scent that is gone when the spray settles. I will tell you this: I do see some frizzies creeping back into the doo on humid days so this isn’t the end all miracle product... Also I was told that you can cocktail this line together to enhance the doo for better results. I have been using the line exclusively for 2 weeks and I love my hair so far!

No comments: