Sunday, February 1, 2009

Review - Nvey Organic Eye Shadow

Finely milled with an extra soft base of Corn Silk and Jojoba Oil, NVEY ECO, Organic Eye Shadows can be used in combination to enhance and contour the eye or individually for a flush of color. $24.00
.
I have been wearing this religiously on my lids for a couple of weeks. I was torn about the wording to relay to everyone so I waited then I thought check their site and see what they are telling everyone. Well, they are dead on! “Finely milled with an extra soft base”, words that lit me up! I completely agree. This is a very soft and smooth shade; it spreads on and feels velvety. This stuff is amazing; I have it in Pink Carnation Shimmer. It really opens up my eyes and gives me a bright vibrant look even it I look beat in the morning. It stays on and doesn’t feather, I find that not only do I have no feathering but I have only minimal creasing by the day’s end. Really nice and, yes, expensive but worth every eye popping swipe!

No comments: