Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Review- Decleor Cleansing Milk

"Perfectly cleanses the skin and restores softness and suppleness.
• Suitable for all skin types

• Calms and softens the skin with emollients
• Decongests and soothes the skin and provides and exquisite fresh effect" $36


This "milk" may be suitable for all skin types, but it is an absolute Godsend for my dry face. You simply rub it on for a minute or so and wipe it off w/ cotton or a tissue and Whoosh! Away goes all your make-up, dirt and grime. It's super gentle on the skin, yet it gets off even mascara. If you wear a lot of liquid eyeliner like me, I suggest using an eye make-up remover first just to make it easier, but you don't neccesarily have to. It leaves a thin layer of moisture on your face after removal and there is no need to rinse. You might think that something like this would make one prone to breakouts, but not once have I woken up after using this the night before to a breakout situation. This has to be the gentlest way to clean your face. I like to follow it up with Decleor Tonifying Lotion which ensures I've wiped away all the impurities. I will be buying this cleanser again and again.

Amanda S. Says: It's so funny that Hillary posted about this cleansing milk today. I had trouble sleeping last night, took a little nap, woke up to get ready for work and the first thought I had was, I can't wait to wash my face ! My skin totally freaks out all the time, and has been flaky and sad lately. After using this for 4 days, I am flakeless again and my skin has stopped being red and sad. It hasn't caused any breakouts yet, and my skin seems brighter after I use it. It's definitely suitable to use right before applying make up (regular foundation or mineral) with no caking/sliding off issues. Like Hillary, I am going to spring for this stuff when my bottle runs out, and get one for my mother!

No comments: