Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Review - Maybelline Mineral Power™ Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation

"Mineral Power Powder Foundation with micro-minerals provides a more natural, healthier, luminous look. Discover the natural power of micro-minerals:
100% natural mica creates a more natural luminosity - Complete, yet refined coverage - Provides buildable, even coverage - Preservative-free, talc-free, oil-free, fragrance-free - Medium to Full Coverage" $4.95 and up, depending on where you purchase it


I promised to review this as I finished up my review on Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation which I discovered really works very nicely for me.
I had been hesitant to try the liquid as I cannot tell you the last time I used a liquid foundation -- but it resulted in a very pleasant surprise -- I loved the final result. Well, I have been using the Maybelline Mineral Power™ Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation off and on for some time now. Even when I find something I love -- I have to keep trying other products. . . but I will return to the ones that really work often. I have many higher priced brands of Mineral powder foundation that I positively adore -- and Maybelline compares to some of them very favorably. It goes on so evenly and easily and looks very, very natural. . . yet at the same time it does enhance your appearance. Once again, you can always add another layer for a fuller coverage. I usually just go for the medium type coverage, but when going out for the evening I might just go for a fuller concentration. If you do not want to spend a fortune, yet want a very good mineral powder foundation you should check this out. . . you will not be sorry.

No comments: