Sunday, February 8, 2009

Review - AHAVA Dermud Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream

Highly concentrated formula created to rejuvenate even the driest skin. A grease-free blend of mineral enriched mud, Mineral Skin Osmoter™ complex and assorted natural essences works deep to relieve itchiness, redness and scaling and stimulates your skin into moisturizing action.

This Dermud Intensive Nourishing Hand Cream really is just that intensive. If you are like me and you need a little extra love in the winter this just might be what your looking for. It is serious stuff, just a dab will work in and take the edge off, but don't use too much or you will feel a little greasy! After the first couple of weeks you will notice that your hands feel much softer and the oh-so-attractive scaly winter look will be behind you. The smell is not my favorite. I will say that, it is really natural and sort of smells like a clay face mask. Like I said it tends to be a bit greasy if you use too much, so I always apply right before bed and it works like a charm. $25 seems like a lot, but really for how long this 4.2 oz. tube has lasted me it's more like a long term investment!

No comments: