Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Review- Ahava Intensive Hydration Mask

"Long-lasting hydration is yours with this unique, leave-on treatment mask. This deeply absorbed mask intensely nourishes very dry skin, boosting its elasticity and restoring its natural, smooth texture. Formulated with AHAVA's unique Mineral Skin Osmoter™ and rich in Glyco-proteins, this mask softens and smoothes skin's complexion, while fortifying it with essential moisture to leave it soft, smooth and revitalized. $28"

I had never tried any other Ahava products before trying this mask, but they have a good reputation preceding them. This mask lives up to expectations. It is rather unique in that according to the directions, you don't have to wipe it off. If you apply a thin layer, it absorbs completely in about 15 minutes. My skin is super-dry, so I follow the alternative directions and put on a healthy amount and leave it on overnight. Now you might think that leaving a moisturizing mask on overnight would leave me covered in pimples. Not so. I've done it 3 times now and I haven't broken out at all from using this mask. The mask smells like flowers and @ 3.4 fl. oz., it's certainly going to last me a while. It's recommended for all skin types, even sensitive skin. There are so many beneficial ingredients in this mask: shea butter, aloe, Dead Sea water, Dead Sea mud among others. Ahava means love in Hebrew and I "Ahava" this mask.

No comments: