Thursday, February 19, 2009

Review- L'Oreal Revitalift Radiant Smoothing Wet Cleansing Towelettes


You'll notice that this review doesn't have any background information or a photo. That's because I don't think the good people at L'Oreal would be happy with me using their content for this review. Why? Because I really do not like this product. I gave it a ton of chances because they promise to enhance smoothness, they contain Vitamin C and they exfoliate your skin. Sounds good for one step, right? Here's the thing (and I'm not saying this will happen to everyone) they burn the skin around my eyes. Let me note that I do not have especially sensitive skin. Like I said, I tried them several times and I finally said "This is stupid. If they burn, they burn." Also after using them a few times the package no longer closed properly and I had to tape it closed (which was not %100 successful). Why would I use these stinging cloths more than once? Well I do it so you the reader doesn't have to! My pain is your gain. If you like using make-up remover & cleansing cloths, I suggest you try Nixie Natural Cleansing and Make-up Remover Cloths (reviewed
here). The Nixie cloths are thorough yet gentle and they smell great. They may cost a little more, but you really get your money's worth with the Nixie Cloths. I see the Revitalift cloths as a total waste of money.

P.S. Read the comments on this post and you'll see that the burning was not only my experience, there are others who had the same reaction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wanted to like these too but they also burn me around the eyes. My eyes are semi sensitive to just a few products but this product really is a big no no on my eyes. I've tried other brand wipes and don't get the feeling I do with these. Thanks for being honest!!