Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Review - Decleor Aromessence Iris - TimeCare Concentrate



"Formulated for mature skin, this elixir is 100% pure and contains 100% natural essential oils.
• Redefines features• Softens signs of aging• Slowly hydrates• Protects skin from harsh internal/external factors• Fights free radicals" 0.5 oz.Price: $84.00

(Receive a FREE Ooh La Spa Set when you purchase $75 or more. Your free gift will automatically be added to your shopping cart. Offer valid while supplies last.)


I have been using this Decleor Aromessence Iris - TimeCare Concentrate in conjunction with the Decleor Experience De L'age - Triple Action Rich Cream. Let me tell you -- this is one dynamic duo!! This is like a light oil with a pleasantly light fragrance. Fear not -- your skin drinks it up immediately -- you will not have an oily appearance at all. It feels so, so good on. You look so, so good with it on. Then you apply the rich cream as I mentioned. I do not know if they would work as effectively if used separately -- but why try it when I see the results from the combination. They are responsible for my face (and neck) appearing much firmer with lines that appear noticeably reduced!!! Decleor, where were you all my life??? Now that I have found you I will never let you go!! You can see that the price is a bit high -- but then look at the Spa Set they are giving with any purchase over $75 while supplies last. Hey, order this one day and get the Spa Set and then order the Cream another day and hopefully get another set. UNLESS they have some rules that only one free set per customer. Check it out while they are still available.

Maria says: Another hands down winner from the House of Decleor. A richly hydrating and soothing oil, this has the ability to calm my stressed winter face and neck and impart baby-soft skin. No easy task. I will say that I only use the oil at night as I sort of have one too many steps in my morning regimen as far as skincare products - but I'm glad I do because it makes my nighttime routine so much easier. I cleanse - apply the oil - maybe a little eye cream on top (if even needed) let it absorb, then off to bed I go. I wake up in the morning and I don't see the Sahara Desert looking back at me - just soft, luminated skin. At 45, I am not looking for gimmicks and hype - I am looking for products that WORK. Decleor got it right with their Aromessence Iris. Truly Fab. A must try will most definitely turn into a must BUY for you once you've given it a whirl. Well done, Decleor.
Joyce says: Big, big love. Love what it does for my skin. Love how easy it smoothes on. Love how it’s scented. Love the bottle. Love that it’s 100% natural with essential oils and fruit extracts. L.O.V.E. it! Please see my review for Decleor Triple Action Rich Cream that is the companion product I used with this scrumptious oil for mature skin.

No comments: