Saturday, February 7, 2009

Review- Fusion Beauty SkinFusion Micro-Technology Bio Active Brightening Minerals

The natural illuminators in this amazing, oil-free mineral powder deliver a flawless finish for instant brightness and a healthy glow. $49.00

I have this in translucent since I am fair. It's so finely milled, it feels like it evaporates into my skin upon application. It's got a light shimmer to it so I don't feel like I am a dancing queen during the day. I think it adds a light reflecting quality and does in fact brighten up my complexion. My skin has been taking a beating this winter, it's been dry so I have been relying on skincare products to get me through (thank goodness for Beautifile!) I have been using this for 2 weeks and will totally use this till I have none left. The packaging does look pretty but isn't really practical. It's hard to explain - you shake it then turn the lid and a small section is open, its very easy to spill and for $49.00 I don't want to loose a single particle. I have made a mess of it so I am super careful with it and keep it on my dresser, this can't go in the train case, it does spill out even when closed. I can recommend on the quality of the minerals and their ability to brighten my skin but don't like the container, it looks cool but is useless!

No comments: