Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Review- Decleor Moisturising Body Milk- Systeme Corps

"A complete body treatment that moisturizes and firms.
• Tones, firms and revitalizes entire body

• Improves elasticity and firmness
• Energizes and revitalizes skin
• Softens
• Smoothes" $45


Decleor just never seems to dissappoint me. I literally have never tried a Decleor product that I wasn't happy with, this is no exception. It has a light, ever-so-slightly floral scent which doesn't compete with perfumes, but is pleasant on it's own. It has the consistency of a thick lotion, but glides on and absorbs completely. It only takes a few days of use to see a vast difference in your skin's moisture level. Vitamin E, Panthenol and Plant Glycoproteins are just a few of the "good for your skin" ingredients. I only have one problem with this cream, the price. I could not normally afford a body lotion that cost $45, but if you can, I would definitely give this one a try as the feel of this cream is heavenly.

Deedlejuse Says: I have to agree completely with Hillary! This Body Milk is the most interesting consistancy. It feels like a milky rich cream, but glides on more like a lotion and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy in any way (which is awesome!) The smell is very light, like Hillary says, but is just beautiful and feminine. While I agree that it is quite expensive I thought that I needed to use much less of this Body Milk than other body moisturizers for a wonderful effect. One pump fully moisturizes a whole limb (and I tend to get very dry in the winter) and I definitely noticed a difference in the eleasticity of my skin. I would say that if you can get this product you will be completely thrilled with the results. At least I was!

No comments: