Thursday, February 19, 2009

Review- Decleor Tonifying Lotion


"Leaves the skin wonderfully toned and perfectly prepared for further care.
• Calms and softens
• Rebalances with softening and toning properties
• Decongests and soothes
• Removes makeup" $36

This is without a doubt, the gentlest toner I have ever used. And yet, to my surprise, it's effective. It literally feels like water with a little fragrance on your face, but it leaves your skin very refreshed and clean feeling. Speaking of the scent, I absolutely love it. It is very soothing and slightly floral. It contains essential oils and waters and is good for all skin types. Decleor Tonifying Lotion is the perfect finishing touch to cleansing with Decleor Cleansing milk (which is a wipe-off cleanser). I use this toner all over my face including on my eyes, it's just that gentle. The $36 price tag may seem steep, but you only use a tiny bit each time you tone your face. It is a worthwhile investment. I highly recommend it.

No comments: