Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Review:La Source - Triple-Milled Soap with Shea Butter


Our La Source cleansing bar is formulated with shea butter to moisturize and condition your skin.
Excellent for dry skin
Shea butter formula
Moisturizing
Conditioning Scent: Relaxing sea air fragrance
Cityslicker says:
I love shea based products and this is no exception.. Shea based soaps are creamy and wonderful to shave with.. This says relaxing sea fragrance but I think it smells like ocean and rain mixed.. fresh and light.. I have a sample bar that lasted 4 days by using it along with a bath puff. I found that I got really nice frothy lather and the scent was thrown throughout the bathroom.. It was a nice fresh scent that I could smell when I walked out of it, not to perfumy at all. The soap does a nice job of cleaning my skin and rinsing away with no residue left on my skin.. I also found that my skin was hydrated and smooth.. I really think that this soap is great for shaving.. The razor glided over my stems with no catched or nicks.. I would totally rebuy this and indulge daily!

No comments: