Thursday, January 10, 2008

Review - Bath & Body Works

Your favorite fragrances are back, and available online every day! With the Bath & Body Works Classics Collection, you can always find our all-time customer favorites, like Sun-Ripened Raspberry. In this positively irresistible fragrance, the scent of summer-ripened berries blends delectably with a hint of green vine.
Domestic.
  • Fragrant, everyday body lotion leaves skin soft, smooth and beautifully healthy
  • Fragrance Top Notes: Raspberry, Florida Orange, Apple
  • Fragrance Mid Notes: Rose, Tagette, Green Bouquet, Ylang
  • Fragrance Base Note: Vanilla
This is sort of a no-brainer because I know most people have tried things from Bath & Body works because of the human propensity to buy women gifts from this store (I'm not complaining!)... but they're often touted just for their smells and not as much for the quality of the actual product, for example the soap being gentle or the lotion in this case, really moisturizing. But last night I had a bad case of dry hands, I'd walked around in the semi-cold all day with no gloves and no hand cream. I had this little sample hanging around and not only do I want to lick my hands because it smells so delicious but it really did moisturize and last, my hands stayed soft all night and smelled awesome.

CitySlicker Says:
I have the Bath & Body Works Body Lotion in Sheer Freesia. This is a light sweet freesia scent. I really like it. It moisturizes my body really well and leaves behind a perfumed body. I don't bother wearing any additional scent when using this lotion. I don't need to, it carries throughout the day. I find that applying right after towel drying from the shower is the best method. My skin feels soft and smooth. I do get a little red when I apply after shaving. I should know better! This lotion hydrates my skin all day! Great scent and nice lotion!

No comments: