Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Review: It's a 10 leave in product


Repairs dry damaged hair
Smoothes & contrpls frizz
Flat iron spray & thermal protector
Stops hair breakage
Enhances natural body
$17.96


Review:
In my opinion, this product is a beyond a 10! I love it and can't stop raving about it to just about everyone I know. It is expensive for such a small amount, yet so WORTH it. It's light and works its way into my 'do like no other product. I have found that styling is a breeze and I am getting shiny, softer, fuller and more manageable hair. I give my doo a few spritzes right before I am about to dry and this is all I am using. (I used to use a few items.) I finish off with a light spray of hairspray and that is it. It really calms down my flyaways and hydrates. My hair is fine, so many other products are to much and leave my 'do looking flat and greasy. Not this, my hair is light and airy. I love it! I have been using it for a few weeks and haven't noticed any build up at all. Worth its weight in GOLD!!

No comments: