Thursday, January 31, 2008

Review: Shu Uemura Cleasing Beauty Oil

CLEANSING BEAUTY OIL PREMIUM A/O. #1 selling Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil in the world. A premium, anti-aging and anti-oxidant skin purifier that thoroughly cleanses the skin while protecting it against the internal and external aggressions associated with aging. Features Green Tea Extract, known worldwide for its anti-oxidant properties. Leaves skin smooth and protected without stripping it of its natural oils. Removes waterproof makeup.
Two-in-one cleanser and makeup remover
Strengthens skin against oxidation associated with aging
Contains Catechin - an element of Green Tea Extract that provides skin with anti-oxidant protection
Ideal for those with anti-aging concerns; those seeking anti-oxidant benefits
Suitable for all skin types
150mL and 450mL - $32-$72

CitySlicker Says:

I had to try this out a couple of years ago when I saw that Tyra Banks loves this. Since she claims to be CHEAP, I wanted to see what she endorsed as being worth the cake. I had never used a cleansing oil and was reluctant for obvious reasons: wouldn't my skin get oily? Tyra's skin always looks great, so I jumped and bought the small bottle. To my amazement, it does a wonderful job of removing makeup and dirt but doesn't in leave me oily or greasy. It's so easy to use and has a nice fresh scent. I apply onto dry skin, rub around and loosen everything, then rinse. It not only removes all the impurities of the day, but leaves behind moisture. I use different products every day. I am always changing and adding things in. I use this about twice a week. It's a wonderful year-round cleanser that really works - you will be amazed when you see how it melts away mascara!

A+

No comments: