Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Review: Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shaving Cream

Coconut Lime Shaving Cream
Tree Hut Shaving Cream made with coconut oil and lime extracts using a pure Shea Butter formula is rejuvenating and refreshing. The Shea Butter protects your skin by moisturizing it before you shave with a razor.


Cityslicker Says:
After reading Deedlejuse's review, I thought I would shave my thoughts and opinion of their shaving cream. I am not a shaving cream only kind of girl, I will use shower gel too. Sometimes I am in a rush, so turning for a second product is too much work. When I have the time, I totally love shaving cream and this has a yummy tropical yet crisp scent. I love the warm body of the coconut mixed with the crisp citrus; these are both true scents, not perfumy smelling. The cream squeezes out and I find is best applied to a wet area, free from the stream of the shower. This cream provides a nice base to shave with and makes for snag free shaving for me. It smells great in the shower but I don't notice the scent transcending to my body once rinsed. When I am done this cream leaves the shaved areas smooth and soft-feeling, a great line and great prices!!

1 comment:

Traditional Shaving said...

Shaving using the straight razors or double edge razors means giving myself the closest shave possible. Plus, it is also giving myself time to unwind. I could say that most of the time, I get my wonderful ideas while shaving. Thanks for sharing!