Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Review - Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray


With fruit micro-waxes. Long-lasting high-shine finish. Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine: Turn on the shine to brilliantly styled hair! Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine, with fruit micro-waxes, seals shine and moisture into the hair for long-lasting, in-control style with lustrous sheen. What is Brilliantine Shine Glossing Spray? A new generation, non-greasy shine spray that locks in luster for soft, manageable hair with a long-lasting, glossy shine.

Ohhh the things I do to my hair. Sometimes I can't believe it doesn't come flying out in chunks every time I run my hair through it. Not only do i dye it monthly with semi-permanent dye (and I do it myself!) i also heat style it with irons and curling irons, hair dryers and hot rollers constantly. Needless to say, between dye jobs, it loses a lot of it's luster and can look really dull and awful. This little spray is pretty good and for under $5 I am definitely going to switch over to using this versus other REALLY much more expensive glosses. My hair is also fairly fine and it doesn't look greasy / get weighed down by the product. If I use the iron, I spray it on before AND after use and it protects my hair and adds a really noticeable shine that would otherwise be horribly lacking.

No comments: