Thursday, January 31, 2008

Review - Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream




0.7 oz. (20 g) $59.00
Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream is a highly emollient cream that adds moisture to the delicate skin around the eyes. Since it contains kinetin, which has been shown to improve the signs of skin aging, you will be seeing younger looking skin in just a few weeks. Use P.M. and alternate with Under Eye Rescue in the A.M., or apply twice daily.

CitySlicker Says:

This is a no-nonsense eye cream; it's not super expensive. I like it for many reasons. It's got no scent, so that is wonderful - I don't want to be perfumy so close to my eyes. Also it's thick and rich and really feels good around the eye area. It's not greasy at all, but I find that the formula is a little thicker that some other creams - it feels almost like I am coating the eye area. I am all about coating. It's a good thing, too: with all the elements, I want all the help I can get! I apply this to freshly cleaned skin and I am ready for the day. I find that my makeup stays in place, doesn't ride in the fine lines and the cream keeps the eye area in great shape all day. I am very happy with my results. I also love to use a tad on my lips, it's a nice foundation for a matte lippy!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I agree that Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream is a highly emollient cream.
Thanks,
kinerase cream