Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Review: 3lab Perfecting Balancing Toner



















3lab - Perfect Balancing Toner $65.00
It helps cleanse, provides skin with a more effective hydrator, therefore increasing moisturization and stimulates circulation of the skin.
Cityslicker Says:
I am not sure if this is my favorite toner or runner up. I use this and Awakes faithfully. I never really thought much about toners till I reviewed one and noticed just what it pulls off of my skin. It's an amazing boost to add a little hydration and pulls away excess oil and dirt that cleansers, scrubs and peels don't. I find the 3lab to have a very faint scent that I can't smell after sweeping over my face. I apply this twice a day, morning and evening. I use a cotton ball and I don't know if I am a grease factory, if it's the environment, or if the products I use that deposit on my skin and don't come off unless I use a toner. This product can really last also. I find that I don't have to immerse the cotton ball in toner; I need just enough to go over everything once. The proof is in the pudding, baby, and what comes off on the ball would knock you over. It's not bad every day, so I must produce more oil and absorb more dirt on different days. The result is a very soft face that isn't tight or tingly, just ready for some moisture. I really believe that even though I use a mineral based sunscreen, I think it is the culprit that leaves all the gunk behind. I love this product so even if this isn't in your price range, I highly recommend trying a toner for a couple of weeks and see if you notice a difference, even my makeup stays on differently. I don't travel with this, so that is when I notice the biggest difference!

No comments: