Monday, January 28, 2008

Review - Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash


Want a mini vacation today? A trip to the islands will leave your skin looking and feeling renewed. Caress Tahitian Renewal Body Wash, with pomegranate seeds and Tahitian palm milk, gently exfoliates & luxuriously moisturizes to smooth your skin. Feel renewed, everyday!

Using this body wash smells like falling into a vat of tropical fruit. I guess some people are into that.

Cityslicker says:
I totally agree with Movie Maven, it's a tropical dream if those are the scents you are into.. I love and it.. The scent is warm and inviting.. I love the fruity florals that fill the bathroom when showering.. What I didn't like was the there is a tiny bit of scrub to it, not enough to make a difference on my skin.. I bought it on a trip to Target and loved the scent, my body needs exfoliation the I can feel and this wasn't it, so it's not quite a shower gel because of the teeny bit of scrub, to much for me to attend to shave with and definitely not enough for some scrubbing action.. I used it along with a bath pouf so all ended well, it's a really inexpensive option for a special tropical get away right at home.. I think it's has the dreamiest scent! I love it for that!

No comments: