Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Review - Bain de-luxe Foaming Body Scrub


Indulge in our invigorating Apricot Seed, Aloe Vera, & Vegetable Glycerin foaming body scrub (free of harsh detergents). Use often to exfoliate and encourage new skin growth.

I'm a girl who likes a lot of lather. I know it doesn't mean it's cleaning any better, but it's so fun to have a ton of soapy foam all over the place, right? And this scrub, unlike a lot of others, foams up very nicely (especially if you use a pouf*). The exfoliant properties were fairly gentle - it falls somewhere between a basic drugstore brand exfoliating shower gel and a sugar scrub. I thought it was a happy medium that did the trick. I used the Vanilla Citrus scent; while I'm not a big fan of vanilla, I do love me some citrus, and this was lovely and not too strong. Overall, I'd recommend it for people who like mild exfoliation and a lot of bubbles! $3.99/250 mL @ drugstore.com.

from Amanda S: I have the lavender scent version of this product and I have to say, it smells delicious and really does foam up nicely on the pouf. It's not too gritty either, as I find a lot of shower scrubs really hurt the sensitive skin on my legs and arms because the granules are too big and chunky (which sounds gross and IS gross). For the price it can't be beat if you demand skin exfoliation in the shower.

No comments: