Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Review- Lancome Imanance Tinted Moisturizer


This ultra-light, tinted creme adds just a hint of sheer, luminous colour while protecting your complexion from environmental conditions. SPF 15, anti-oxidants and an anti-pollution barrier help prevent signs of premature skin aging.

I absolutely love the way this moisturizer makes my skin look. It brightens without adding too much color, plus you can hardly feel it. I don't use it as a moisturizer though, I actually use it on top of my daily moisturizer as a foundation. I find that it keeps my skin looking fresh and bright. It goes on smooth never streaky, and lasts all day that way. Not quite enough moisture by itself, but it looks and feels great when your using it in combination with a moisturizer.

In 4 shades. $43.50

No comments: