Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Review- Nars Bronzing Powder


Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face. Will create a natural looking glow and enhance the look of tanned skin.

Bronzing powder is, for me (I have very a light complexion w/blond hair) a very difficult thing to use. It is usually either too dark or too heavy. This bronzing powder is very nice, I have the Laguna shade and it is thick enough that not too much comes up on the brush and matte so it just leaves the faintest impression of being out in the sun for an afternoon. I usually use it on top of my tinted moisturizer so that I don't look too powdery. My skin is on the dry side so I have to be careful not to look dried out by a lot of cover-up. It is expensive ($28 for .28oz) but I have had it for 10 months and I don't use it every day but I haven't even made a dent yet!

No comments: