Thursday, January 17, 2008

Review - Juice Organics SPF 30 Light Tint Moisturizer

Nourish your skin with safe, healthy organic ingredients. You'll love the way your skin looks and feels. This mineral-tinted daily moisturizer combines chemical-free sun protection with certified organic white grape and pomegranate juices, vitamin antioxidants and essential nutrients to replenish and protect for maximum anti-aging benefits.

Tinted Moisturizer! It's light, right? Airy! Like you're not even wearing makeup! That's the idea, at least. Apparently the folks at Juice Organics missed that meeting, because this tinted moisturizer is thicker and more unmanageable than some actual foundations I've used. Perhaps it's because I'm only using Step 3 in what is set up as a 3-part system, but somehow I don't think more of their products will make this one work any better. I just felt like it was too thick to be a moisturizer, but didn't go on as easily as a regular foundation would. The worst of both worlds! Don't waste your money. I'm not even going to tell you where it's sold.

Hillary says:
I couldn't agree more with Maven! This stuff feels like liquid latex! The first time I wore it I went to the gym. After about 1 squat my face started sweating profusely. I thought 'Well it might just be because I'm exercising'. How wrong I was. I wore it the other day out to the store in 40 degree weather. Again with the sweating. Not only that, it doesn't cover jack! Every flaw was still visible. I do recommend you try their Vitamin Anti-Oxidant Serum. It's very good & has lots of ingredients that are good for your face. But stay clear of the tinted moisturizer.

No comments: