Thursday, January 10, 2008

Review - Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight Perfume Spray

Treat yourself to something delicious...a playful side of pleasures that's simply irresistible.

This floral confection blends notes of juicy Pomegranate, whipped Strawberry Meringue and tempting Caramel with a sprinkling of Sugared Rose Petals, dewy Freesia, White Peony and Fresh Greens.

Remember that perfume Baby soft? Everyone I knew wore that in the 80's and I loved the weird cinnamon -y smell that it had, and I miss it, although I feel I'm probably too old for it now. This perfume isn't exactly like it, but something about the caramel smell of it reminds me a tinge of baby soft with a grown-up and more sexy appeal to it. Although it touts itself as a fruity scent, on my skin it wasn't as fruity as it was floral, which I won't complain about. I definitely recommend this for people that do not like perfumes that can be too dark, this is a nice light scent that lasts all day (but not too strong!).

Hillary says:

First off let me say I LOVE this perfume! That's not something I say very often, I'm very picky when it comes to scents. This is sweet without being saccharine and floral at the same time. It's one of those scents that smell so good you wish you could eat it. It has it's floral side, but I smell a bit of vanilla (in a good way). This is a very pretty fragrance that could take you from the office (used in moderation) to a romantic dinner. I plan on buying the full size when I run out of what I have.

No comments: