Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Review: TheBalm's Hot Mama
















TheBalm's Hot Mama $18.00
What it is:A true all-in-one essential: sexy shadow, striking blush, subtle highlighter, and light-reflecting lip finisher tucked inside a go-anywhere compact.What it is formulated to do:The pinky-peach hue adds a splash of color to cheeks, a hint of shimmer to the lids, and illuminates your finest features.


Cityslicker Says:
This has been the best winter pick me up. When I got this I was hesitant to try it, since it's really peachy and luminescent, so I was thinking I was going to look overly glossy. I apply this when I am down with everything else and it really gives me a healthy glow. It's perfect for very pale skin too. I am pretty darn fair. I use a full brush to apply, I sweep over the Hot Mama then tap and lightly apply to my forehead and bring down to my cheeks. I find that it looks pretty natural without looking like I am glowing from outer space, some babes don't know when enough is enough and in the Hot Mama case, you can go overboard and if/when I do I just gently wipe away.. If I am heading out for the night, I add a little more so I have a richer glow too. There is no scent to the product and I haven't had any adverse reaction. This is well worth the $$ too since so little goes so far! Thumbs up!

No comments: