Friday, January 11, 2008

Review - Philosophy Candy Cane Foaming Bubble Bath and Shower Gel


Indulge your senses and spread a little holiday cheer with this special bubble bath and shower gel in one. The luscious peppermint infused scent will make you feel like you've stepped into a winter wonderland.

I am primarily familiar with the Philosophy brand as "that one brand with all the flavors." With scents like Sugar Cookie, Coconut Frosting, Senorita Margarita, and Chocolate Ice Cream (currently in my shower, courtesy of my roommate), their products often feature a recipe on the label (making me want to make ice cream every time I take a shower). The candy cane scent is a special holiday one, and I will say this much: you better love candy canes if you plan on buying a bottle of this stuff. It smells lovely, it's true, but WOW is that smell ever THERE in your FACE. It lathered up fine with a pouf* and was neither particularly drying nor particularly moisturizing. Standard-issue shower gel, I'd say, with a good scent for mint aficionadas.

*Incidentally, this is a pouf:

This is a loofah:

One is made of nylon. One is made of a vine. That's all.

No comments: