Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rewview - Paul Mitchell's The Rinse

Paul Mitchell The Rinse Lightweight Conditioner $8.95
Wheat-derived conditioners provide excellent wet and dry detangling with a soft silky feel.

CitySlicker Says:

I only used this once. My hair couldn't bare a second use. I have color treated fine hair that is right above my shoulders. I found that the rinse has a nice fruity light scent. It's a light conditioner so I ended up using more than I should, only because when I was pulling it through the doo, my hair started to get smooth but I could feel the knots. I usually don't run my fingers through my hair while conditioning, but I did with this, I was running into little snags here and there. It does rinse well and even though I still had some snargles my hair was smooth feeling.

The test was drying. When I was done with a blow dry, my hair was full of flyway's and fuzzy at the ends. This just didn't do it for my doo, I ended up re wetting and adding leave-in conditioner for a quick remedy. I think this would be perfect for anyone who likes a super light sheer conditioner.. I thought my hair looked dry and totally untamed!

Hillary says:

I used to swear by this conditioner when my hair was shorter. I don't know about you, but it takes forever to rinse the conditioner out of my hair. This stuff is in and out in no time (which I loved). Then my hair started growing and growing (not like I'm Rapunzel or anything, to the middle of my shoulder blades) and this conditioner no longer cut it. With my longer style you could see all the un-glossed fly-aways it left, even worse than when I use the 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner. To summarize: I recommend this for people who have shorter hair styles and want to get in and out of the shower quickly. For all of you long locked lasses, stick with something more substantial

No comments: