Friday, February 15, 2008

Review - Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner

New Garnier Fructis fortifying shampoos, conditioners, and treatment products now contain Reinforced Active Fruit Concentrate. Active Fruit Concentrate acts deep within and on the surface of your hair to strengthen and smooth each strand. Hair is up to 5x stronger, up to 5x smoother, and so much shinier.*

I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. I have dry, colored hair so I use the colored hair shampoo and conditioner. It works really well, it leaves my hair shinier and silkier than any other shampoo that I have tried. The shampoo lathers really well, and the conditioner rinses out without leaving residue in your hair. The smell is sort of citrusy, and very fresh so it always revives me and leaves me ready for anything! They also are available in economy sizes which cuts down on the cost.
From Amanda: I am dedicated to using Garnier Fructis conditioner about 75% of the time, that's how much I love it. When I'm not using it, I'm using intensive conditioners or something else I am reviewing for the site, or sampling something or other that's new and exciting. But this stuff is my default for conditioning, and I have found out now, in trying out the shampoo, that it's just as great as the conditioner. I only actually wash my hair a few times a week max (generally I just rinse it), but this shampoo is great because it's not too harsh and doesn't strip my hair leaving it feeling like hay rather than hair. Like above, the smell is great, the price is great, and the economy size will last you FOREVER. highly recommended.



Joyce says:

The shampoo seems to lather differently than other shampoos I’ve used, but don’t let that fool you. It gets the job done. The conditioner seemed light enough not to weigh my thin, fine hair down, even if I put it close to the scalp. The key to hair products is always a thorough rinse. I did like the styling cream, especially since I often like to flip my hair over and finger-dry it and did find that when I twisted hair sections and dried them, the body and curl stayed until I washed it the next day. I think it’s best to comment on an anti-humidity product during summer months (it’s winter now), but I went out into the misty day and my hair didn’t frizz. My hair is quite touchable and smooth-looking. I wish they’d make candles with this scent.




No comments: