Sunday, February 10, 2008

Review - Sharon Bolton Scents Soul Candle

7.5oz all natural Soy and Palm wax candle with a woven cotton wick. An approximate 50 hr burn time. $28.00

Soul - Sweet tropical notes that will evoke a memory for your soul. Juicy papaya, luscious pineapple, and creamy coconut with undertones of clean musk. It’s enough to sweep you away to the islands.

CitySlicker Says:
To sum this up in a couple words...OH MY GOD!! I LOVE this scent. It's the loveliest candle. It warms my soul and my home. It throws the most amazing scent and fills my home. It's a tropical getway right in my own space, the scent is so intoxicating. It's got coconut and sweet pineapple. I want to eat it, it's like a pina colada. I got this and burned and burned it till there was no more. The price is in line with other boutique candles but this one delivers a scent that I would love to have around me always. Sharon Bolton's scents are amazing. I also have the oil in Soul & Luv. They are great too, but the candle is my favorite. Great line and amazing scents! All I can think of is YUMMY! Also I can not light the candle and still enjoy a light scent.

No comments: