Saturday, February 23, 2008

Review- NIA24 Skin Strengthening Complex

  • Continuous, deep delivery of Pro-Niacin strengthens the skin barrier
  • Pro-Niacin is clinically shown to visibly improve skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation
  • Evening Primrose and Wheat Germ Oils deliver moisture
  • Contains Vitamin A, Green Tea and Rosemary

This cream is designed to deliver long lasting moisture and bolster the skin's ability to hold on to moisture. NIA24 products are also engineered to repair and heal past sun damage from moderate to severe. Pro-Niacin helps repair and strengthen the skin barrier which is what improves moisture retention. Add to that effect all of the great humectants and antioxidants in the ingredient list and you can see why I love these products. I am using the Skin Strengthening Complex as a day moisturizer (I'm adding a sunscreen) but it is suitable for night use as well. I can't say I can pinpoint the exact benefits of each NIA24 product as I am using them as a complete system, but I can say that I am seeing results! I don't usually expect for a moisturizer to do all it says it's going to do. So imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when I started seeing an improvement in my skin tone. I have some sun damage, not a lot, but I can see a difference between now and two weeks ago when I started using the NIA24 products. It's not only the discolorations fading, it's seriously improved the moisture level in my skin. The company is very forthright and warns that you may break out a bit at first (I did), but it has since disappeared and my skin looks great. If you have sun damage (and logically who doesn't?) you should definitely give this cream a look. Oh, and all the NIA24 products smell wonderful!

CitySlicker Says:

I am already onboard with the NIA 24 skincare system.. I can't be separated from their sunscreen. It's amazing & if you want to know more scroll down to read my thoughts. This is wonderful too! This line is truly results driven! Their claims are reality for me. In the short time of using Skin Strengthening Complex, I am noticing vibrant skin that is clear and fresh looking. My skin can look sallow in the winter. I think that over time, I will see more repair. I am fair so every mark, blemish & scar shows. I do use this in the AM & PM. I am using this with another moisturizer and I swear that by using 2, I am holding moisture longer & my skin is plump throughout the day. This has a quick absorbtion time also. I put this right on my naked skin to ensure my skin is reaping the full benefits. I am starting to see the bit of reddness I get on my lower cheek fade.. I am overjoyed by this. I highly recommend this & their sunscreen, nothing short of AMAZING!

Maria says: Could I please just steal everything that Hillary and CitySlicker posted about this product? I am in love with NIA24. I love the Skin Strengthening Complex so much so that it is ALL that I have used since receiving the product a little under a month ago. My skin feels stronger somehow - more resilient - less droopy? Trying to find a way to explain it. I don't have a lot of sun damage per se but do have hormonal melasma patches that the SSC seems to have helped minimize - my skin just looks more even toned. When I first started using the line, I found my face reddened up - and I was all "oh no, it's too strong for my skin!" But just give it time - a day or two was all I needed - then the joy began! I didn't have any breakouts which was great - and I know without a doubt that the SSC will be a repeat purchase for me.

No comments: