Thursday, February 14, 2008

Review - L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioner


For Medium To Long, That's Damaged Hair $4.99
New, Expert Care For Beautiful Hair
Pearl Protein Complex
Boosts Shine And Helps Prevent Split Ends
Mirror Shine, Cashmere Touch

Before Using Nutri Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner: Your hair may be damaged, dull and lacking life from heat styling, brushing and the environment.

After Using Nutri Gloss Shampoo and Conditioner: Your hair becomes stronger, more dynamic and shines brilliantly with targeted nourishment that helps prevent split ends.
Nutri Gloss with a New Pearl Protein Complex protects hair against damage as it boosts shine and infuses touchable softness:
Conditions hair without weighing it down
Nourishes for greater strength
Detangles and helps defend against split ends
Ignites glossy, healthy shine


Review:

I got a decent sized sample of this and am happy to report it's really worth a deeper look.. I have a doo that is above my shoulders and it worked for me so I don't think you really have to have medium length hair to use, it's a rich, thick conditioner that was easy to distribute through the doo, it's got a floral scent that didn't relly have any distinguishing notes popping out at me.. I did notice when rinsing that my doo felt super smoooth and silky. I left the conditioner in my hair for about 5 minutes while washing up. When I went to style my hair it was tangle free and smooth, I dried and styled.. The results were shiny hair.. I will need to purchase to investigate if it truly helps with split ends, I could use help in that dept! All in all it's worth the $5.. It totally made my hair manageable and smooth.. The doo looked shiny and healthy too..

No comments: