Thursday, February 7, 2008

Review - Revive Masque de Glaise Facial Mask



RéVive Masque de Glaise Facial Mask $145.00
A deep cleansing, invigorating facial mask that firms, hydrates and rejuvenates lifeless skin by lifting impurities and toxin from beneath the surface layers. This masque restores skin's own landscape to unveil instant clarity and to help your skin perform like never before. Ideal for all skin types. 5 oz.

CitySlicker Says:

This is a wonderful mask. It's great at detoxing my skin. When I use it the days following really pull everything out then in about 5 days my skin is a lot more radiant, smooth and fresh looking. My skin suffers in the winter months just like everyone else and sometimes I can get a tiny biy oily from all of the extra products I use. I think this mask pulls out everything that doesn't need to be there, it's no drying in the least.. This is a thick mask so I can't really apply with a fan brush, I use my fingers and do my best to apply a really thin layer so I get can the most applications. It dries to make my face look like the sierra desert, it's cracks and looks gross, it's also green so I could go for the the Wicked look too. When I rinse I have a better time of removing everything with a cloth. After rinsing my skin instantly has a smooth and rubbery (not sure that was the best word) elastic feel to it.. I also want to mention sometimes I got get a pimple but not a lot, so if you try this don't go for it the day before a big event. I use this once a week in the winter and usually use it 2x in the warmer month.. A great staple to keep the skin fresh and clear!

No comments: