Sunday, February 10, 2008

Review - LeClerc Loose Powder in Banana


T. LeClerc's illuminating loose powder provides an unbelievably fine veil of softness and color for every skintone. Available in a gorgeous array of shades. They are perfect on their own, mixed together, or layered with other T. LeClerc products. $50.00

CitySlicker says:

This is one of the most amazing powders on the market, hands down. It's milled to such a fine powder it isn't cakey or sit on the skin - to me it feels like it melts into the skin which makes the powder a part of the finish. There is nothing powdery about this powder. I use the smallest amound and press it into the skin in a rolling motion; by doing it this way, I get no dusty look. It's got a light scent but nothing my sensitive skin can't handle. I have the banana color which is a light yellow to balance the rosy cheeks I get. I can see its yellow in the container, but once it touches my skin it disappears and blends in pefectly. I love it and the container is super cute to, reminiscent of a time gone by. I have been using this for a long time. I do like mineral veils also, so sometimes, I dust a teeny bit of veil over trying to get that air brushed look. This powder comes in a ton of colors - surely there is one for everyone's palette.

No comments: