Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Review- Sun Feather Lullaby Balm with Shea Butter


Relax away the worries of every day life with the combined goodness of lavender and rosewood. Promote sound and peaceful sleep with Lullaby Soothing Herbal Balm.
Contains moisturizing shea butter.


When I first applied this lavender and rosewood balm, the top note (what your nose smells first) made me go “Hmmm….I don’t know about this.” By the time it moved to the middle then bottom notes (about 3-5) minutes, I was in love. Anything made with shea butter is usually going to be a good product just because, and this one is; but I apply this like fragrance. Skin smoothness and soft scent last for hours. Lots of hours. I love the tin it comes in; but in hot months or climates, you might have to be careful if it melts in the heat and you have it in your purse or pocket. Lavender is known for its soothing qualities to the skin and the senses and is why I use this balm every night before I go to bed, as well as all day long.

No comments: